Thursday, September 01, 2005

the color of my world is orange
P.E. today was quite heart- stopping. Why? It all began in volleyball. We we transferred from our usual Fifth- floor area, which was large and big to the 3rd floor which was small and cramped due to unknown reasons. Well, we, the 3rd year girls are to be seated on the floor near the blackboard where we were asked to copy notes on volleyball while the teacher explains them. Then, she went on to demonstrate the styles and skills. She got a volunteer, who was pretty good at the sport and did some of them. Because of the low ceiling and the flourescent lights, she let us, the people in front back away a couple of feet. And as she did an overhand pass, the ball got out of her control and swerved too high up and hit the flourescent light. If I did not moved back a couple of feet earlier, I would have veen sitting directly below the light! The flourescent light then crashed right in front of me into a gazillion shattered peices. We got lucky. None of us were injured with peices of glass.
Phew! ^.^


.:*coloring the pages of my world*:.
10:17 AM


Hey ya'll!! Tag me!

*home
*creations

* jessika
* 16th mar 1990
* pisces
* junior
* black hair
* brown eyes
* 5'7

* chocomint icecream
* dogs (all kinds!!)
* animals
* the color green
* my cellphone
* my pc
* all my books!!
* simple plan
* greenday
* my blogz

* buko juice
* some people
* scary movies
* junior
* insects that bite
* mayonaise
* bad hair days

*pass all exams
*i pod
*new phone
*get to read HBP
*learn to drive
*laptop
*have a new pet (dog) I HAVE COX!!! <3<3<3
*design own prom gown
*design my own skin

Shared blog with my two closest freiends!(Audrey and Kathryn)
Merv's uuper nice site ^.^
Paul's awsome blog!
RJ!! Ganda blog!!
Dom'z bloggie!
Tiffany's blog!
Nico's stringy blog!

+others+

i'm in hufflepuff!

doll made by me!
Pic i made for my sis..

*blogger
*blogskins
*counter


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com