Sunday, September 04, 2005

the color of my world is red
I woke up quite late today, let's see..about 12:30 noon? Bah! My Dad and sis kept on making loud noises just to wake me up. Grr! I was in the middle of a nice dream! *coughsavingdogscough* Well, I got up and dressed and ate lunch. (it was spag, yum!) Then after, a proceeded to making my PEHM assignment. It was mostly drawing and I experimented on Andrean's Chibi style. It turned out perfect and sooo shquishily cute. But soon after, I had this terrible headache and everything really makes me mad...And I'm still mad, or whatever..
I'm so not in the mood today...Perhaps its my grades, or its just me..Oh well!
Ciao!


.:*coloring the pages of my world*:.
5:56 PM


Hey ya'll!! Tag me!

*home
*creations

* jessika
* 16th mar 1990
* pisces
* junior
* black hair
* brown eyes
* 5'7

* chocomint icecream
* dogs (all kinds!!)
* animals
* the color green
* my cellphone
* my pc
* all my books!!
* simple plan
* greenday
* my blogz

* buko juice
* some people
* scary movies
* junior
* insects that bite
* mayonaise
* bad hair days

*pass all exams
*i pod
*new phone
*get to read HBP
*learn to drive
*laptop
*have a new pet (dog) I HAVE COX!!! <3<3<3
*design own prom gown
*design my own skin

Shared blog with my two closest freiends!(Audrey and Kathryn)
Merv's uuper nice site ^.^
Paul's awsome blog!
RJ!! Ganda blog!!
Dom'z bloggie!
Tiffany's blog!
Nico's stringy blog!

+others+

i'm in hufflepuff!

doll made by me!
Pic i made for my sis..

*blogger
*blogskins
*counter


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com