Friday, October 14, 2005

The color of my world is blue---red---

Just to let you guys know that I’m still alive! ^.^ I’m barely able to keep up with all my homework and stuff, No with the exams up ahead (again..sigh…) and tons and tons of projects due on the same day! (Arrrggghhh!!! *pulling my hair because of stress*) This is really, really short cause I’m in the middle of printing/ reviewing/ editing for different subjects at the same time…

*things that happened*

-submitted my computer project (SO LOVE IT!!)

-finished the speech radioplay

-finished printing our Berry Bistro Menu for T.H.E.

-had a tiring Thursday (played volleyball)

-my arms are sore

-so are my legs

~Ciao!


.:*coloring the pages of my world*:.
7:54 PM


Hey ya'll!! Tag me!

*home
*creations

* jessika
* 16th mar 1990
* pisces
* junior
* black hair
* brown eyes
* 5'7

* chocomint icecream
* dogs (all kinds!!)
* animals
* the color green
* my cellphone
* my pc
* all my books!!
* simple plan
* greenday
* my blogz

* buko juice
* some people
* scary movies
* junior
* insects that bite
* mayonaise
* bad hair days

*pass all exams
*i pod
*new phone
*get to read HBP
*learn to drive
*laptop
*have a new pet (dog) I HAVE COX!!! <3<3<3
*design own prom gown
*design my own skin

Shared blog with my two closest freiends!(Audrey and Kathryn)
Merv's uuper nice site ^.^
Paul's awsome blog!
RJ!! Ganda blog!!
Dom'z bloggie!
Tiffany's blog!
Nico's stringy blog!

+others+

i'm in hufflepuff!

doll made by me!
Pic i made for my sis..

*blogger
*blogskins
*counter


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com