Monday, November 14, 2005

The color of my world is bright blue
It has exactly been one month since I've updated. That was how long I was 'momentarily suspended' because of all my studies- Nah! Well, truth to be told, that's one thing.. but there has been a week long semestral break. Why didn't I go and update my blog? Blame it on procrastination... My damn bad habit.
Here's the 'sitch":
1. Our whole classroom has a new batch of advisers- Ms. Cabs resigned and there has been a change at the Chinese faculty which lead to the loss of our dearest chinese adviser.
2. A family feud started somewhere and is still happening now- *le sigh* Pouty
3. I already bought my prom gown! Woot- woot! Bouncy 3
4. I have finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia- It is now officially one of my most beloved stories.. (I can't wait for the movie!)
5. I HAVE A........ Puppy 3 PUPPY!!!!!!! - He's name is Cox/ Co-Cox/ Cocoa (whichever you choose to call him). He was given to us on Wednesday evening by Salbakuta (Dad's friends- a band). Cox is a feisty little creature, he always jumps on my slipper and tries to gnaw my ankle- but I still love him so!!!
6. I scored a FREE movie treat!!! Sharing Popcorn- aaannnnddd... It's Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!Star 18- I actually leapt when I heard this- It happens that a friend's birthday is on next Teusday and he is planning on treating us to a movie and then lunch! WOOT!!! YEY!!! *does a backflip and a cartwheel which I can never really do* Jump For Joy Bouncy 2 Bouncy 3
What else? I guess that's it... and oh! I got my card this quarter, despite my 'struggles'. Hehe...
~Ciao!





.:*coloring the pages of my world*:.
12:58 AM


Hey ya'll!! Tag me!

*home
*creations

* jessika
* 16th mar 1990
* pisces
* junior
* black hair
* brown eyes
* 5'7

* chocomint icecream
* dogs (all kinds!!)
* animals
* the color green
* my cellphone
* my pc
* all my books!!
* simple plan
* greenday
* my blogz

* buko juice
* some people
* scary movies
* junior
* insects that bite
* mayonaise
* bad hair days

*pass all exams
*i pod
*new phone
*get to read HBP
*learn to drive
*laptop
*have a new pet (dog) I HAVE COX!!! <3<3<3
*design own prom gown
*design my own skin

Shared blog with my two closest freiends!(Audrey and Kathryn)
Merv's uuper nice site ^.^
Paul's awsome blog!
RJ!! Ganda blog!!
Dom'z bloggie!
Tiffany's blog!
Nico's stringy blog!

+others+

i'm in hufflepuff!

doll made by me!
Pic i made for my sis..

*blogger
*blogskins
*counter


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com