Thursday, December 15, 2005

The color of my world is orange
Hey! Just a post to let you know I'm still alive.. heh.. Anywayz, third quarter has gone by soooo fast. Can you believe it? It's the second to the last of our periodical exams- Trigonometry + Geometry<-- That's road kill, I tell ya! >.<
On Friday night, I bet you I won't sleep till dawn! Why? Two words- Chinese Exam. Not only does the subject has absolutely NO use at all, it kills my grades... Sigh...
Cox and I are doing great! The only problem is that he bites. Well, he tries to bite. I still have to teach him right from wrong, but now, I have zero time and effort to do so.
By Saturday, after school, Kat, Queennyy and I are going to a SHOPPING SPREE! YEY! Then on Sunday, FCCY will host a kids Christmas Party and I'm in charge of the documentation : taking pictures and stuff- Yay!
That's all for now and I've also updated the creations part.
~Ciao!

.:*coloring the pages of my world*:.
12:31 AM


Hey ya'll!! Tag me!

*home
*creations

* jessika
* 16th mar 1990
* pisces
* junior
* black hair
* brown eyes
* 5'7

* chocomint icecream
* dogs (all kinds!!)
* animals
* the color green
* my cellphone
* my pc
* all my books!!
* simple plan
* greenday
* my blogz

* buko juice
* some people
* scary movies
* junior
* insects that bite
* mayonaise
* bad hair days

*pass all exams
*i pod
*new phone
*get to read HBP
*learn to drive
*laptop
*have a new pet (dog) I HAVE COX!!! <3<3<3
*design own prom gown
*design my own skin

Shared blog with my two closest freiends!(Audrey and Kathryn)
Merv's uuper nice site ^.^
Paul's awsome blog!
RJ!! Ganda blog!!
Dom'z bloggie!
Tiffany's blog!
Nico's stringy blog!

+others+

i'm in hufflepuff!

doll made by me!
Pic i made for my sis..

*blogger
*blogskins
*counter


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com