Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the color of my world is purple

Woot! I'm just so happy! Still got major hang-overs from the sportsfest, though. I wouldn't wear anything but red! Hah, talk about pshycho! I didn't sleep till about three am, updating this blog and so, here comes the weird dreams:

Okay... It was sort of like the last day of school or something. I left my paperbag with one of my classmates and went downstairs with Kathryn to talk. By the time we came back and got my stuff, a really foul smell met our noses. (Think unsaturated ammonia--ewww!!!) As we were leaving, Mr. De Lara (The school disciplinarian) entered the room and strode to the center of it, searching for something. And then, in the middle of the classroom, he found a DEAD SKUNK!! Ewww!! In my dream, I actually saw the 'smoke'/ odor it was giving off! We hurridly rushed out the room and then saw Fr. Jerome and Fr. Linus by the windows of our classroom overlooking the whole thing...

That was one of the grossest dreams I've ever had. Eww...

~Ciao!



.:*coloring the pages of my world*:.
6:18 PM


Hey ya'll!! Tag me!

*home
*creations

* jessika
* 16th mar 1990
* pisces
* junior
* black hair
* brown eyes
* 5'7

* chocomint icecream
* dogs (all kinds!!)
* animals
* the color green
* my cellphone
* my pc
* all my books!!
* simple plan
* greenday
* my blogz

* buko juice
* some people
* scary movies
* junior
* insects that bite
* mayonaise
* bad hair days

*pass all exams
*i pod
*new phone
*get to read HBP
*learn to drive
*laptop
*have a new pet (dog) I HAVE COX!!! <3<3<3
*design own prom gown
*design my own skin

Shared blog with my two closest freiends!(Audrey and Kathryn)
Merv's uuper nice site ^.^
Paul's awsome blog!
RJ!! Ganda blog!!
Dom'z bloggie!
Tiffany's blog!
Nico's stringy blog!

+others+

i'm in hufflepuff!

doll made by me!
Pic i made for my sis..

*blogger
*blogskins
*counter


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com