Friday, December 23, 2005

The color of my world is orange

Right now, fireworks are going off outside my window. My Simple Plan playlist is currently blasting the song, "Crazy" from my speakers. And I'm typing here while bopping my head to the music. Just that.

As you can see, today had been a boring day. *yawn* I woke up to find that there's something wrong with the TV. My sister and I resulted to watching our home movies- well, mostly her fashion shows but it was fun... Not really. Funny, though. By 12 nn, she left for voice lessons. Watching home movies alone is NOT a good idea so I turned to our VCD... I watched The Parent Trap (Linsday Lohan) till 4 and kept on wondering how on earth could special effects people make her look double. Anyway, I've inspected the CD cover and noticed that the back cover where Hallie and Annie were posed are one and the same photos! Oh, well... They couldn't fool me.

That was really all... Yesterday was WAY better. I'll tell these to ya once I've got the time.

~Ciao!

.:*coloring the pages of my world*:.
6:28 AM


Hey ya'll!! Tag me!

*home
*creations

* jessika
* 16th mar 1990
* pisces
* junior
* black hair
* brown eyes
* 5'7

* chocomint icecream
* dogs (all kinds!!)
* animals
* the color green
* my cellphone
* my pc
* all my books!!
* simple plan
* greenday
* my blogz

* buko juice
* some people
* scary movies
* junior
* insects that bite
* mayonaise
* bad hair days

*pass all exams
*i pod
*new phone
*get to read HBP
*learn to drive
*laptop
*have a new pet (dog) I HAVE COX!!! <3<3<3
*design own prom gown
*design my own skin

Shared blog with my two closest freiends!(Audrey and Kathryn)
Merv's uuper nice site ^.^
Paul's awsome blog!
RJ!! Ganda blog!!
Dom'z bloggie!
Tiffany's blog!
Nico's stringy blog!

+others+

i'm in hufflepuff!

doll made by me!
Pic i made for my sis..

*blogger
*blogskins
*counter


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com